Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Ordered Pizza for the first time in 2 years. Talk about a WTF moment!!!!!

December 10, 2022 04:24PM
First.....I CALLED and did not go on line....It was Pappa Johns. The young kid sounded frazzled. He asked for my info. He put me on hold. Another guy answered. HE put me on hold. I hung up...called back. The second guy answered and tells me. We got your order and it's in the oven. I said...Can you at least tell me the total price?? He did. I figured....Meh! Let it go. Just some young people making a living and trying their best. The pizzas show up rather promptly...in about 30 minutes. HERE'S where I was REALLY flustered.......As I grabbed my pizzas, the delivery guy points at my lighted Nativity set and asks....WITH A SERIOUS/ STRAIGHT FACE...."Who are those people???" I ASSUMED he was halfway kidding so I light heartedly replied..... "That's ol Mary, Joey and the Baby Big Man!" He turned around with a blank stare and just mumbled....."hmm". I then thought....HE MIGHT NOT KNOW! I closed the door and turned around to my Wife, with a baffled look as if I might sneeze! LOL SHE heard the conversation and SHE looked like she had to sneeze! LOL After all that.....the pizza was LAME!
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Ordered Pizza for the first time in 2 years. Talk about a WTF moment!!!!!

Ramgator100December 10, 2022 04:24PM

Weird....

JamesJM48December 10, 2022 07:22PM

We have food delivery services that..

sstrams46December 11, 2022 06:18AM

A common question I get asked...

JamesJM47December 11, 2022 07:55AM

Re: Ordered Pizza for the first time in 2 years. Talk about a WTF moment!!!!!

SeattleRam50December 10, 2022 10:26PM

Agreed. We have two "go to" pizza places. Pappa Johns???? ....

Ramgator51December 11, 2022 03:33AM

Seriously! What happened to Pappa Johns??

Ramgator48December 11, 2022 03:36AM

The owner sold a huge majority of his stock....

roman1873December 11, 2022 07:20AM