Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I believe I saw them August 11, 1976..

December 10, 2022 09:56AM
in Ft Worth at Tarrant County Convention Center with Bob Seger and Artful Dodger.. I had an 8th row seat I bought from County Seat in Ft Worth by mail.. I remember sending them $7 cash.. Luckily they sent me the ticket, with a note, to remember the 25 cent convenience fee next time lol.. I still have that letter from County seat somewhere.. I know I have the ticket stub somewhere, as well.. it was sorta orange with the big KISS logo and the 4 guys posing from the Destroyer LP cover on top of the logo..

First rock show I ever went to.. amazing first show to go to.. Saw them on every tour after that for 4-5 years, then once without makeup then 3rd row for the '96 Reunion tour.. Saw Ace last year opening for Alice Cooper - 2nd row in Ft Worth... So cool..

I know I've mentioned a few times here that we went a day early in order to see Jethro Tull and the car broke down and we had to spend the night somewhere along the way to Ft Worth.. Might have been Bowie, Texas, but can't remember..

Those were the days.. when shows were SUPER exciting and reasonably priced.. Its just stupid what you have to pay for tickets now - mostly because Ticketmaster sells them to their professional scalper division, thereby making the initial face value for the ticket then 20x more for the scalped ticket, as well..

Friendship is like peeing your pants.. Everybody can see it, but only you can feel the warmth..

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

SST... We have talked about KISS concerts back in the day. I happened to look up...

Ramgator82December 10, 2022 09:32AM

I believe I saw them August 11, 1976..

sstrams38December 10, 2022 09:56AM

Uriah Heep opened for them here.

Ramgator60December 10, 2022 10:43AM

Uriah Heep opened for them on the next album tour..

sstrams43December 10, 2022 11:35AM