Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Poor guy!

November 05, 2022 01:01PM
If I remember correctly, Music Man was owned and made by Fender? I think they were sold to Ernie Ball a long time ago.. Ernie Ball is mostly known for making guitar strings.. Notice, if you are familiar with Fender amps, it look s almost identical to a Fender amp..

I don't really know much about Music Man stuff, but it probably has some value, being made by Fender, but I'd hafta dig into it.. We're headed out to eat and another movie in a bit, so might be tomorrow or Monday.. If you can send me pics of everything (email) or post them here, maybe I can get some info for you..

I gotta warn you, tho, I'm a Marshall, Jackson guy, so anything else I'll hafta look up.. But, I'll do what I can to help you..

I'll tell you something you might look into.. go to reverb.com and set up an account.. people set up their own little "stores" on Reverb and sell all kinds of used stuff.. You could get all the stuff and shoot pics and list it on Reverb.. I've bought 2-3 guitars, strings and some pedals off Reverb - if there's something I'm interested in, I always check ebay first, then Reverb..

Here's my Reverb "store" but I have nothing listed..
[reverb.com]

Friendship is like peeing your pants.. Everybody can see it, but only you can feel the warmth..

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/05/2022 01:02PM by sstrams.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Steve, HELP, what have I got myself into? Attachments

JamesJM150November 05, 2022 12:23PM

Poor guy!

sstrams74November 05, 2022 01:01PM

Holy Schmolly....

JamesJM81November 05, 2022 01:14PM

Just found this on ebay...

sstrams122November 05, 2022 01:06PM

My friend may be sitting on a gold mine....

JamesJM82November 05, 2022 01:21PM

Yeah, I would say so...

sstrams77November 05, 2022 01:35PM