Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Such a bitter sweet day for me. My late Brother LOVED LOVED the Florida / Georgia game.

October 29, 2022 09:14AM
Last night, I was looking at photos of our first Fla / Ga game we attended, back in 1990. OF COURSE, someone in the room started cutting onions!!! LOL We went to MANY Gators games but...BYYYY FAR.....the Fla / Ga game here in Jacksonville was THE BEST! UUUGH! Even today, I'm sitting here in my white Gators jersey, getting excited because the game starts in less than an hour and a half. BUT.....11 years later, there's still that void.

By the way...I used to OFTEN tell my Brother that I am STILL looking for revenge for the 85 game when Fla was undefeated and cruising. UGA was very average and......THEY KICKED THE SH** OUTTA US!!!! AND.... I think they stole our lunch money!!! THIS season......UGA is #1 and WAY up on that mountain. The Gators are VERY average. TEEE HEE HEE!!!! Here we go!!!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOO GATORS!!!!!!
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Such a bitter sweet day for me. My late Brother LOVED LOVED the Florida / Georgia game.

Ramgator125October 29, 2022 09:14AM