Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Time for another CAT thread...

October 20, 2022 03:00PM
We have 3 indoors cats. I went from not a single 'house-cat' in my life to a house ruled by cats. do I like that?

Well.. allow me to say first - I am NOT a cat person... BUT... I do like cats. I'm not anti-cat by any means although I DO prefer them outdoors. HOWEVER....

I live in a field... and this time of the year is 'mouse-season'. In the last two days my 3 indoors cats have caught 2 mice.... thus: I love them. laughing smiley but another BUT....

Apparently I raised cowards... even 'grandsons'... they will NOT deal with a slain mouse. Now I don't EVEN want to sound like I'm trying to come off here as anything close to 'brave'.... but we're talking about a friggin' dead mouse here!!!!!

And Lordy-Be if a spider should scurry across the floor... you would think my entire family had seen Freddie come flying into the room thru a window.

I don't really get that mouse/insect phobia.... even while admitting I'm NOT comfortable with snakes.... but I do NOT flee the area if near a snake.

Ok, back to cats. I'm willing to pay for their feed again.... they earned it. laughing smiley Don't want to cuddle with them, and just forget rubbing on my legs I don't play that game.... but keep catching mice and we are simpatico!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/20/2022 03:00PM by JamesJM.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Time for another CAT thread...

JamesJM112October 20, 2022 03:00PM

We have two AWESOME indoor cats. Two years ago, THIS month..

Ramgator82October 20, 2022 03:27PM

That's awesome, Gator..

sstrams63October 20, 2022 03:38PM