Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

GRRRR!!!! Just had to go off on a Lifescan phone Rep.

August 17, 2022 08:57AM
Lifescan is a company that will do Lab work and sonograms of your heart and carotid arteries for plaque n such. I went to them almost 2 years ago when my BP went nuts. All was clear except for very minor plaque in my Aorta that has been there for years. SINCE then, I have been under the care of a Jacksonville Cardio Doctor who has done the same thing twice during my year and a half as a Patient. In recent weeks / months, I have been getting a CRAP load of calls from Ohio. I have ignored them because I assumed they were the Car Warranty A HOLES. WELLLL.....About an hour ago, my phone rings and it's OHIO again. I 'm ready to have fun. I answer "WHAT??" Turns out its LIFESCAN. I quickly changed my tone and told the lady I thought they were Warranty people. She asked if I was going to schedule them again. I said Thank you but my Cardio Doc has been handling things. She then tells me.... No. Cardiologists don't do that. I said yes...Mine DOES! When she said again "They don't do that", I snapped..... "WHY THE EFF are you arguing with me about what I KNOW has been done to me by MY Doctor??? I was doing great till that lady twisted the wrong nerve in me! LOL Lifescan USED to be about Patient care. Now they seem more interested in $$$$$ income.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

GRRRR!!!! Just had to go off on a Lifescan phone Rep.

Ramgator79August 17, 2022 08:57AM