Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Speaking of dangerous roads....

August 09, 2022 09:05AM
I have always "heard", (this is not substantiated), that the route in Calif. that has the most accidents is 152 from 99 to I5. I drive that route very seldom. Also... considering the dense population centers in Calif I find it hard to believe that route could be worse than some of those in Southern Calif. I don't mean they are worse drivers down there, laughing smiley , I just mean there are so many more cars on those routes.

Tolerance.... that's a big difference between those who live in cities and us rural folk. I have none. If I pull up to James RD and have to wait for more than 2 vehicles to go by before being able to turn onto James I'm in a bad mood for the rest of the day. laughing smiley Once a friend and I, (we grew up here together and were the same age), were on Colorado turning onto James, (he in his pickup and me in mind), to go to the hardware store and we had to wait for 4 vehicles to go by... after pulling into the hardware store we began discussing the need for a clover leaf at that intersection. laughing smiley

Actually with this area now becoming nearly all orchards the traffic has gone up considerably. It used to be that turning from home off 180 onto James to my hometown you would almost NEVER pass a car in that 7 mile stretch from about 7pm to dawn... today you'll never drive that route, any time of night, and be able to put your headlights on bright. - JamesJM
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

James Dean cut-off to be completely bypassed ?

RAMbler107August 09, 2022 08:20AM

If I'm I read the map right.. it won't change for me...

JamesJM55August 09, 2022 08:47AM

The Cafe looks safe...

RAMbler112August 09, 2022 09:03AM

Oh wow, that's weird....

JamesJM76August 09, 2022 09:07AM

Speaking of dangerous roads....

JamesJM62August 09, 2022 09:05AM