Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Sadly, I agree. My Wife and I were chatting about this. I look back to .....

July 24, 2022 08:37AM
When my Brother worked at Bennigan's from about 1985-1992. He LOVED it! So did his fellow employees. There was almost a loyalty / team spirit about it. I would often go there on weekends and hang out with them after they would close. They were very tight knit. If they had issues with anything on the Menu or Customer Satisfaction, they almost took it personal. Last night, we went out for Mexican. Service started strong but disappeared quickly. Had to ask for refills, had to wait FOREVER for our Waiter to come by to ask for the check. There was little to no interaction by the Waiter. I had one Margarita that was weaker than a 7 Eleven Lime Slurpee. Was not looking to get sloshed but I expected SOMEWHAT better for a $8 Margarita.

I think there's a nasty cynicism with EVERYONE out there. Restaurant employees could be better but I do know that many bust their butts as they deal with Entitled A HOLES and Karens. Me?? There. Is . NOOO. WAY. I could work in the Restaurant business. Dealing with an entitled public with the Fire Dept for many years WORE ME OUT! Like you said....and I agree....It's gonna get MUCH worse. I think things will bottom out and then reset. I actually think there are too many Restaurants out there. There's nothing special at all about eating out anymore.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

SONOFA %^&&%$&**@$$!!! They are closing up the Krsytal Burger Restaurants around here!

Ramgator270July 24, 2022 03:04AM

Re: SONOFA %^&&%$&**@$$!!! They are closing up the Krsytal Burger Restaurants around here!

MamaRAMa86July 24, 2022 04:58AM

Sadly, I agree. My Wife and I were chatting about this. I look back to .....

Ramgator70July 24, 2022 08:37AM

Losing your favorite restaurants is hard..

sstrams251July 24, 2022 12:01PM

Re: Losing your favorite restaurants is hard..

MamaRAMa78July 24, 2022 01:40PM

Have been doing without the last two weeks..

sstrams253July 24, 2022 01:49PM

You should try the Scottish Restaurant that I frequent!

Ramgator74July 25, 2022 03:47AM

Not until they serve

sstrams61July 25, 2022 05:03AM