Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Well, its not supposed to be..

July 05, 2022 06:59AM
sstrams
for two full weeks, but I've been taking it off, while I've been watching her.. she hates it and doesn't mess with her incision, so I've been leaving it off.. Honestly, she's REALYL calm when we just leave her be.. its when we try to put the cone on her or stick her in the crate that she starts freaking out.. So, I'm trying to leave her be, more than anything.. right now she's laying outside which would probably get me in a heap of trouble, but she's completely calm, so all is well...

Boy, do I understand that. When Juneau had a growth removed from her leg a few months back, she was supposed to wear a cone for 2 weeks. She was so miserable and freaked out with the cone on her head that after a week we took it off. She wouldn't eat, she was listless, and every time her cone would bump up against anything, she acted like a cannon went off in her ear. I finally called the vet and told them there was no way she'd make it 2 weeks with that thing on, and they just told us to watch her to make sure she didn't bit at her sutures. She never did and she was so much happier with that thing off as she recuperated.

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

SST.. Mauie update?? nm

Ramgator90July 05, 2022 05:34AM

She's doing...

sstrams64July 05, 2022 05:42AM

Re: She's doing...

MamaRAMa91July 05, 2022 06:09AM

Well, its not supposed to be..

sstrams57July 05, 2022 06:25AM

Re: Well, its not supposed to be..

MamaRAMa58July 05, 2022 06:59AM

Same here..