Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I've actually never done..

June 09, 2022 02:16AM
an official "last show" with a band.. closest was doing a reunion show in 1987 - definitely knew we wouldn't play together again after that, but wasn't our last show.. The last show with THAT band ended with the singer handing me all the stage gear he borrowed for that show and saying he was done.. but, that was after the show..

Every other singer in every other band quit in-between shows - just like the losers most singers are..

Yes, you're gonna be emotional.. I remember that the first band I mentioned broke up - in the heyday of the 80's - I'd sit in the dark at night with headphones on listening to one of our shows on cassette.. Crazy show here at Sheppard Air Force Base in front of 2500 drunk airmen.. I would just ACHE to get back to those moments, listening in the dark, alone, on headphones.. I think you will have emotions like that.. partly because its your last show in front of the crowds that band draws, partly because you'll never play with those friends again..

As always, a writeup after the show would be sweet..

Friendship is like peeing your pants.. Everybody can see it, but only you can feel the warmth..

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Can't explain this to you guys...

JamesJM250June 08, 2022 10:05PM

I've actually never done..

sstrams52June 09, 2022 02:16AM