Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Well, my mom passed away..

May 13, 2022 10:20AM
in 2014.. she would be the final authority on it... but, there's no question, in my min or my wife's.. I'm assuming they didn't own very much, at the time, so was probably wearing her best dress for the photo and the rally.. same with the hair bow, which is identical..

I'm going to contact the network, or the show, and see if I can find a longer video.. this snippet was only about 5-6 seconds long, when I'm sure the entire rally - or at least a whole lot more - was filmed.. not a lot of video cameras back then and restricted by actual film..

I'll try to either get stills from the video, or find a way to edit that 5-6 seconds out of the show.. might be easiest to just gopro the big screen while its playing.. I haven't talked to my brother since my mom's funeral, but this is something he definitely needs to see, so I'll see if I can score the video somewhere.. I'll get back with you as things develop..

Friendship is like peeing your pants.. Everybody can see it, but only you can feel the warmth..

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

I just saw video of...

sstrams167May 13, 2022 07:24AM

Like to see the video.....

JamesJM73May 13, 2022 08:25AM

Well, my mom passed away..

sstrams78May 13, 2022 10:20AM