Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I tell ya.....If MLB skips out on Spring Training and or just ONE reg season game??

February 02, 2022 08:45AM
What fading like I had for it might be ALL gone. Fandom is at an ALL time low, the quality of the game absolutely SUCKS all the while contracts are through the roof. MLB has been in some sorta damage control since 1994. The ONE spark that triggered an interest spike was the McGuire / Sosa HR chase. And even THAT was a ROIDED up farce! Even in this past Playoffs and World Series, I saw a lot of empty seats. Here in Florida, MLB USED to bring excitement.......I keep hearing on and on and on about the Marlins having only 6,000 show up for games. But there is NEVER EVER mention of the Marlins "Organization" not once but TWICE screwing the Marlins SOLD OUT Season Tickets fan base not once but TWICE...... 1997, Marlins win it all. Then they wait till EVERY Season Ticket was sold and THEN have a Fire Sale of players. Marlins were in last place in 98. HOW DUMB WAS THAT??? SO dumb, they did it AGAIN after 2003.......South Florida fans have given them the big F*** YOU!!!!!! ever since. MLB has turned into a crappy joke.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

I tell ya.....If MLB skips out on Spring Training and or just ONE reg season game??

Ramgator125February 02, 2022 08:45AM

I have not read one single word about this....

JamesJM51February 02, 2022 11:15AM