Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

My first ever webinar.....

February 01, 2022 06:04AM
maybe "zoom"? I'm not sure. I have to take a class online... never did this before. No idea if I will be simply monitoring their video or maybe they'll be graced with my face as well?

Which means.. what to wear, what to wear? Ahhh, never mind, I wasn't thinking. My Ram's PJ's.... of course, I should not have had to even think about that.

You knew I'd somehow get my webinar topic around to talking RAMS, right? I mean, right now does there exist any another topic?

The class, btw, for me is nothing more than complying with a govt. mandate... the topic itself is completely unrelated to me... which means, I'll be interrupting the meeting a lot to discuss our Rams. Since I live in Niner country, as you know, I'm guessing that all the other attendee's on today's webinar will almost certainly be Niner fans.... oh this should be fun!

I'll need to do some room reconfiguration to get my framed Slater and Olsen autographed jerseys into the webcam frame. OH OH OH, my Lava Lamp... Steve, that's a must, don't you think?

Not sure if I'll have enough time but I think I'll try to print out a photo of Deebo in tears on the sideline and get that into webcam frame as well..... or maybe the dropped Int? Garoppolo flipping the pass to Howard? So many to choose from!

With any luck this will be the last webinar they ever invite me too. - JamesJM
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

My first ever webinar.....

JamesJM89February 01, 2022 06:04AM

The lava lamp..

sstrams43February 01, 2022 06:15AM

Good thinking....

JamesJM44February 01, 2022 06:26AM

Well, then..

sstrams42February 01, 2022 06:43AM

Well this is disappointing..

JamesJM61February 01, 2022 11:23AM