Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

My Christmas on pain meds....

December 27, 2021 02:53PM
You may recall me saying that I do not like the way pain meds make me feel.... however, thank heavens for them. laughing smiley

Started 3 days before Christmas... toothache... a slight twinge that escalated to excruciating pain in less than 2 hours. Put in a call to my Dentist.. closed for the holidays. Twas going to be a painful Christmas. BUT... discovered that my granddaughter had some leftover pain meds from a recent wisdom tooth extraction...

I was reluctant to take them... I wanted to be "jolly" on Christmas and pain meds do not make me jolly... but the pain was relentless. And thus... I took one. It WORKED! Well, it didn't completely take the pain away but it DID make it tolerable. I had to skip Christmas dinner, (no biting down), but I did manage a bit of 'jolly'. laughing smiley The worst thing was I was not able to enjoy my traditional bottle of Chianti... I can be a bit of a risk taker for sure but pain meds and alcohol? Nope. Plus the fact that I'm a musician and musicians and mixed drugs do not go together well.

Got to the dentist today and wed I have to visit an end..... endoc... eccoto.....endocto..... a guy who figures out what's wrong with your teeth. Also a fresh prescription for pain meds until then.

Not really hurting badly today... without pain meds... but I have them at the ready. - JamesJM
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

My Christmas on pain meds....

JamesJM229December 27, 2021 02:53PM

"musicians and mixed drugs do not go together well"

sstrams131December 27, 2021 03:39PM

DO NOT mess with the Feds!!!! EVER!!! Back in 1993.......

Ramgator69December 27, 2021 03:44PM

There are times in life where...

sstrams60December 27, 2021 03:56PM

So I'm on the FBI's most wanted list?

JamesJM78December 27, 2021 03:49PM

Proud is a good way to put it..

sstrams57December 27, 2021 03:55PM