Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Firebaugh is afire...

October 12, 2021 07:55AM
I had reason to be in Firebaugh a few times in the last month and the town is erupting with pride. It's was fun talking with a few citizens there, hearing them express that pride.

Kerman is about to have a big weekend. Wyoming is playing Fresno St. this weekend. Wyoming's QB is Kerman's own Sean Chambers. Sean and my oldest grandson were the big QB - WR in high school, setting school records. Kerman, while avid Fresno St. fans, were more than miffed that Fresno St. didn't give Sean a look... well, they did but Very late... long after several other colleges had made Sean an offer.

This weekend several Kerman citizens, including my 2nd oldest grandson Gavin, are traveling to Laramie to watch Fresno vs Wyoming. Gavin got elevated to Varsity his Sophomore year and became Sean's primary receiver.... then after Sean graduated Gavin became Kerman's QB for the next two years. After Gavin my grandson Ashton stepped up to starting QB for Kerman's varsity and Sean has been great about following him.. pepping him up. Sean has been very good about remembering his home town. - JamesJM
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Jimmy - here you go Kerman

ferragamo7993October 12, 2021 06:46AM

Firebaugh is afire...

JamesJM68October 12, 2021 07:55AM