Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Twilight Zone trip to Hooters last night.

September 04, 2021 03:58AM
Last week, I thought... We have not been to Hooters in 7-8 years. So we decided to go last night. I also wanted to go last night because it's the night before a Gator game. In the early 90s, my Brother and I would go to the same Hooters often, the night before a Gator game. My favorite time there was almost 31 years ago, the night before the Florida / Georgia game. It was gonna be our first Fla/ Ga game in person. We were SOOOOOOO excited! Being MUCH younger, we had several pitchers of beer and too many wings to count. The place was LOADED with fans. A co worker of my Brother joined us. We had a blast for 3-4 hours. The most fun I have ever had at Hooters. Fast forward to last night......As we waited for the Hostess to check the chart to where we'd be seated, I looked over to the far right and remembered the same table where my Brother and I sat back in Nov 1990. But...The Hostess started to take us to the Left side. Three or four steps, she stops and says "OOPS! Wrong side." We did an about face, passed by the Bar and several tables that were open and RIGHT to the table where me and my Brother sat. I had not said a word about it but my Wife knew about the time we had there. When we sat, I said.."Oh...wow!" She grinned and said "This is where you sat, isn't it?" She knew.

Then ...OH LORD!! About 45 minutes later, I know she could tell I was back in 1990. She then says... Oh. HE'S HERE too. LOLOL I did a helluva job of not smelling the cut onions. With that said.............. GOOOO GATORS!!! lol
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Twilight Zone trip to Hooters last night.

Ramgator197September 04, 2021 03:58AM

Re: Twilight Zone trip to Hooters last night.

RAMbler90September 09, 2021 12:22PM

Do they still have them?

ferragamo7970September 09, 2021 05:36PM

Re: Twilight Zone trip to Hooters last night.

Rams Junkie54September 12, 2021 02:22PM