Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I hear that..

August 21, 2021 09:04AM
I have zero symptoms from the kidney tumor.. Had no idea it was even there - total surprise when they told me I had one after they found it by total accident.. I sure would like to get it taken care of so I don't hafta sweat it anymore, but I have other issues that are apparently more pressing.. not real comfortable with this upcoming procedure.. I just don't like the thought of what they're gonna do.. and I know everyone in that department at the hospital.. No, that makes it worse for me, not better..

Hopefully you just have a pull, or something.. I do hope you get that resolved..

I finally called my gallbladder surgeon about all the itching I'm having since gallbladder removal surgery.. they didn't want any part of that - even when I told them there are ton of people reporting the same issues after that surgery.. told me to go to a gastric doctor.. for WHAT? Then said its bile salts in the blood.. its like the more they talked, the more they let on that they knew what I was talking about.. So, I talked with a friend about what would remove bile salts from the blood.. she told me the only thing she could find was to try liquid chlorophyll, which helps clean the blood, but there is no literature or anything that it helps remove bile salts... So, I started taking that yesterday.. I almost wanna say its helping, but too soon to definitively say anything..

Friendship is like peeing your pants.. Everybody can see it, but only you can feel the warmth..

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

SST...Sorta sweating MY kidney.

Ramgator127August 21, 2021 08:29AM

I hear that..

sstrams62August 21, 2021 09:04AM