Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I saw this coming as soon as the report came out she was entering....

August 03, 2021 04:03AM
Told Mary right off...she's going to win a medal...Call me a cynic....I think that this "mental health" story is just not fair to those who really have issues in this area. How does someone overcome mental health issues in a 2 week span and on top of that win something? IMO she has (probably not on purpose), but she has lessened the importance of looking at those with issues of mental health..

C'mon, really she has issues with stress, calls it mental health, media jumps all over it, she's a hero for coming forward, steps out....talked about a lot......here it comes...yes...yes indeed she is back, she has beaten back all odds, she is back...but wait, wait....it looks yes ...indeed she has won.....she has come back in triumph....a winners winner with the bravery unseen before....a win for all with mental health issues, a winner for all women...a winner for mankind.....

I put this in an area close to those who call rape, but it turns out false....it lessens the actual people it happens to. Sorry I am not hateful, but I find her to be lets say, less then truthful. I question this whole story, but to be honest I have no problem at all with those who choose to see this as a great story and uplifting.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

A thrilling day in the Olympics....

JamesJM147August 02, 2021 10:46PM

Re: A thrilling day in the Olympics....

MamaRAMa106August 03, 2021 02:25AM

I saw this coming as soon as the report came out she was entering....

roman18167August 03, 2021 04:03AM

I watched it....

JamesJM103August 03, 2021 07:08AM

Lisa Carrington

SeattleRam92August 03, 2021 09:20AM

Just saw Benjamin interviewed again... whew...

JamesJM117August 03, 2021 10:54AM