Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Sorry for the delay...

June 06, 2021 10:27AM
just got back from diving in Belize at 3am Sunday morning - flight delayed around 7 hours.. what I have learned about the airline industry is that, if your flight is extremely late, your plane will get thrown on the back burner in every instance in order to keep the other flights on time.. better to just continually screw over one plane and keep the others on track..

Amazingly, we finally landed in Dallas 4 hours late, then had to sit on the tarmac for almost 2 hours because there was lightning in the area.. we had to wait until the lightning stopped, to disembark the plane.. then, at 1am, we had to wait 1.5 hours for them to start unloading our baggage, even tho no other planes were being unloaded.. 3 hour drive later we finally got home..

Anyways, yeah, have always been a huge fan of Sweet.. I thought they were underrated musicians due to their glam image, but they could all really play.. Really sad that one one guy (guitarist) still is around.. I thought, at times, he could throw down some licks.. That was one band I never got to see live - totally regret it..

Friendship is like peeing your pants.. Everybody can see it, but only you can feel the warmth..

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

SST, I know you are a fan of the band Sweet.

Ramgator158June 02, 2021 04:11PM

Sorry for the delay...

sstrams96June 06, 2021 10:27AM

Re: Sorry for the delay...

MamaRAMa168June 06, 2021 10:58AM

Hey Mama!

sstrams102June 06, 2021 11:40AM