February 17, 2021 11:53AM
which is highly exciting, considering how cold its been lately.. My wife has been staying at her moms house, helping keep an eye on all her grandkids, so I've got the house to myself - with the 3 Beagles, of course..

So, the last two nights, all three of them have plopped themselves ON TOP on me in bed.. I can't move an inch.. Yesterday morning, I woke up with Hatfield, the largest of the three, standing on top of me at 5am wanting breakfast.. So, I got up and fed 'em and got back into bed.. All three Beagles again plopped on top of me..

So, after a few minutes, I got up and went to go lie down on the living room sofa.. One Beagle immediately followed me and plopped on top of me.. Followed by the other two.. After few minutes, I moved back to the bed.. and all three plopped on top of me again.. So I just got up..

Today, pretty much the same scenario.. I'm looking forward to my wife returning so they can plop on top of her and let me sleep...

Friendship is like peeing your pants.. Everybody can see it, but only you can feel the warmth..

Image error
File not found.
open image URL

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

SST....be careful......

Arkansas Ram182February 17, 2021 11:11AM

We're at a balmy 23 right now...

sstrams92February 17, 2021 11:53AM

Re: We're at a balmy 23 right now...

AlbaNY_Ram75February 17, 2021 01:39PM