Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

NOT to lessen the seriousness of Covid...

December 09, 2020 04:28PM
Some will think this misleading... never the less...

My family was hit pretty hard with it... several... possibly me although I don't know that for sure. Symptoms were mild... recovery was quick. I was the worst... high fever, I'm 72 yrs old... but not anywhere near as sick as I have been with other viruses... that's just me.. I KNOW THAT.

Next worst was my daughter... mid-40's... she had semi-high fever, around 101, body aches... and it lasted 3 days. All my grandkids that had it felt sick for about a day, nothing bad... and were completely over it in less than a day.

Again, NOT saying this is typical.. NOR am I saying 'don't worry'... just trying to give perspective, and what the 'stats' indicate.

I have several, like dozens, of friends in with comorbidities and all have recovered well... which is NOT to say 'don't worry'.. it is to say 'don't panic'. There is a very 'down' side....

If you are experiencing more than typical symptoms, even life threatening... yikes... hospitable beds are depleting rapidly. No one knows.. WHO is going to succomb? It's scary as hell.

As far as advised protocol.. NO, we didn't, none of us, throw caution to the wind. We wore masks, we stayed as 'lockdown' as we could. - JamesJM
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

NOT to lessen the seriousness of Covid...

JamesJM110December 09, 2020 04:28PM