June 26, 2020 08:38AM
You have been following this MUCH closer than I have (For sanity reasons, the Wife and I have shunned the news the past couple of weeks). From what I HAVE been hearing through tid bits of news and word of mouth, is that this latest round has a LOT of people testing positive with almost zero symptoms. From your research, is that indeed an ongoing trend around the country? Not downplaying things. Just curious.

Just a shot from the hip opinion but I am thinking that till there's a vaccine, Covid ain't going nowhere. I look at distancing and masks like pushing a bully. Distancing is one hand and masks are the other. If you push with just one arm (Distance), Covid will back off but not far or for long at all. Use BOTH hands (Distance AND masks) you can give a helluva shove and even knock the bully (Covid to the ground) But eventually, it WILL get back up till you knock it out / kill it.

I'll be honest with everyone. I was a mask nay sayer till about 3 weeks ago. During the 1st wave, Jacksonville got off VERY light. But with this second round, numbers are climbing fast. With lighter symptoms....but still climbing.

I am SOOOOOOO over EVERYTHING that has been news lately. Gotta do ALL I can to make the news better and not be a hypocrite.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

ZN...Covid question for ya.

Ramgator219June 26, 2020 08:38AM

Apologies Admins. Can you move this to post below? Thanks. nm

Ramgator154June 26, 2020 09:22AM

Re: ZN...Covid question for ya.

waterfield137June 26, 2020 10:22AM

Yeah, a bud of mine with JFRD said....

Ramgator119June 26, 2020 10:36AM

During this mess, I LOVE where I am stationed.

Ramgator126June 26, 2020 10:39AM