Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Kurt talk on the main board got me to remembering.. meeting Brenda

June 10, 2020 01:30PM
One of the best days of my life.... ummmm, but not because of Brenda. laughing smiley NOT friendly, at all... but I never held that against her. I'm sure she was sick of the constant attention AND people asking about her husband and not her. Understandable.

Me in the Kerman cap... my grandson Ashton, going to be a Soph in H.S....and he's much bigger now.

You'll recognize this photo... it's my avatar. smiling smiley Yup, sitting in the stands watching my grandson Mason #8, Kurt's son Kade #82, and Kurt himself discussing football on the sideline, PRICELESS. Kade and Mason played on the same line, Mason in the slot. They rotated 3 lines throughout the game. Mason was the leading receiver in the game for the North, (a RB actually had the most receiving yds)... maybe the leader for both teams, I don't remember. Since Kade and Mason were on the same line they met with Kurt every time they were on the sidelines.

As you would imagine to this day we often remember back, (this game was in early 2017), and Mason thinks this may have been his proudest moment in his football career. After this catch Kurt came down the full length of the sideline to shake Mason's hand after the catch. We didn't get a photo of it. IN the video you can see Kade congratulating Mason.

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Kurt talk on the main board got me to remembering.. meeting Brenda Attachments

JamesJM225June 10, 2020 01:30PM

Super cool..

sstrams128June 10, 2020 01:51PM

my lord.....I hate her hair

ferragamo79127June 10, 2020 03:41PM