Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Call me completely nuts..

March 08, 2020 08:33AM
But I'm thinking out this.. Because if you've seen the movie Piranha 3D, it starts with Richard Dreyfuss reprising his role as Matt Hooper fishing on a lake.. Richard Dreyfuss did it either as a favor or a charitable contribution to the producer - I forget why he did it.. Anyways, he's Matt Hooper (From Jaws) in the flick singing the song "show me the way to go home" and things go south quickly..

So, up for sale is the fishing rod he was using in the movie.. and I'm considering it.. because its technically a Matt Hooper (from Jaws) character item and its just cool.. I wanna also remind you all that I got outbid for Hooper's fins and then Hooper's mask a couple of years ago.. well, I didn't necessarily get outbid.. with both items it was just me against one other guy and I had set a limit on how high I would go.. I even ended up going a little higher, but still bowed out on both auctions.. So, here I could have Hooper's fishing pole, if tho its from a different movie.. and much cheaper than the mask or fins..

[propstore.com]

Friendship is like peeing your pants.. Everybody can see it, but only you can feel the warmth..

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Call me completely nuts..

sstrams84March 08, 2020 08:33AM