Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Oh to be a Freshman in HS, 14, and...

December 22, 2019 11:06AM
going to your first "Winter Formal"... full head of hair, slim, in company of a beautiful young lady.... but I haven't gotten to the best part yet....

You and your friends all get driven to the 'big city' for a meal... Teppanyaki.... where you wine, (I mean soda pop), and dine.... then off to the big dance.

So they get home and my daughter asks of my grandson, "How much did you tip the waiter?".... to which my grandson replied with a stare as blank as Rapp's coverage last night. Finally finding the words, "Oh. Yeah. We were supposed to tip weren't we?".

I had oatmeal for breakfast this morning, as soon as I returned from church it was waiting on the stove for me. Had a small bowl... delicious, then a few minutes ago I decide it's time for lunch... and I'm on my own because everyone else is last minute Christmas shopping. I open the refrigerator..... and with cat like reflexes began catching styrofoam boxes spilling from the overloaded refrigerator... I think dozen's of them.

"WHAT THE HELL"... was what came to my mind.

I called my daughter, "Why is our refrigerator filled with boxes of food, many boxes of food, like enough to feed 5 or 6 families?"

Seems my daughter was the 'driver' to pick the Winter Formal attendee's up from the restaurant and drive them back to the High School... all the attendee's bringing along their leftovers... then leaving them in her car... then from her car to my home and thus into my refrigerator.

Anyone hungry? - JamesJM
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Oh to be a Freshman in HS, 14, and...

JamesJM142December 22, 2019 11:06AM