Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Yes Sir, I do..

December 21, 2019 08:10AM
..and that was another fine example..

Now, ever see the midgets wrestle? Seriously, EVERY midget match is exactly the same.. at some point in the match, a midget is gonna bite the ref on the butt.. without question.. and..
One midget will be pinning the other and the pinned midget will ALWAYS "kick out" by shoving the other midget into the arms of the ref who's counting.. who will then drop that midget back on top of the pinned midget and start counting all over again.. from one, of course..

But the BEST ref thing I think I ever saw was: there was a long-standing ref who had been in WWE forever.... I forget the exact details, but at some point, his evil TWIN brother (nobody knew this guy had a twin brother) knocks his "good guy ref" brother out and takes over reffing the match, giving all the breaks and the extremely fast count to the bad guy wrestler so he won the title.. kinda like the Patriots..

They really need instant replay in wrestling! So many shenanigans would be thwarted!

Friendship is like peeing your pants.. Everybody can see it, but only you can feel the warmth..

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/21/2019 08:11AM by sstrams.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

You think the NFL is overdue for a rule change?

JamesJM122December 20, 2019 07:33PM

..and that's not even the half of it, Jimmy..

sstrams67December 21, 2019 07:35AM

EXACTLY... someone else gets it.....

JamesJM55December 21, 2019 07:59AM

Yes Sir, I do..

sstrams65December 21, 2019 08:10AM