Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Reading Sci-Fi....

March 20, 2019 08:11PM
I have neglected Sci-Fi for a very long time... and so, when I decided to get a couple three Sci-Fi novels I was out of touch with current authors. I didn't want to be disappointed SO...

I chose two authors I loved from long ago, and a novel from each of them that I had not read.

Robert Heinlein and James Hogan. I have finished the Hogan novel and he did not disappoint...actually it was two novels, a series... and I think there is a third, perhaps more. TWO WORLDS.

The Heinlein novel I am reading now... only about ΒΌ the way into it and it's good... it doesn't have me page turning, however. Never the less... it's good enough, and especially after reading Hogan, that I'm feeling great remorse at having ignored science fiction for so long.

OH, and should you feel the need to recommend something, (always welcome), you should know I much Much MUCH prefer Hard Science Sci-Fi to any of the other sub-genres... and MUCH more than Fantasy novels. But don't misunderstand... I have read novels in those other sub-genres AND Fantasy novels that I loved. - JamesJM
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Reading Sci-Fi....

JamesJM91March 20, 2019 08:11PM