September 06, 2017 10:29AM
you 'pop'? By that I mean... explode, or reach your limit and begin chalking up a couple years of washing your mouth with soap?

I did good with AT&T today... I made it a full 15 minutes before I lost it. I had ordered 'online', (upgraded phone), then got a notice that there was a problem with the order and I had to call them. I did. They didn't know what the problem was but they 'graciously' put me on hold to look into it. I'm not going to drag this out...

I never did find out what the 'problem' was. AT&T didn't know.. odd that, don't you think? So anyway, I reordered the phone. All the while trying to fall back on my 2 units of High School Ancient Persian.. which I believe the guy on the end other end of the line was speaking. total time in the call: 55 minutes.

At the end of the call the Persian guy said I would receive a confirmation email... can't tell you how elated I was to get off the phone. Hung up. IMMEDIATELY got the confirmation which said, "We have cancelled your order as you asked. Don't worry, we didn't charge your card. If you still want to order submit a new order online".

Strange confirmation, seems to me. I'm probably reading it wrong but it seems to me it's exactly the opposite of taking my order. But then again... during 4th period Ancient Persian class I wasn't really paying as close attention as I probably should have. - JamesJM
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

How long are you on the phone, (tech, or ordering, or whatever)... before...

JamesJM226September 06, 2017 10:29AM