August 04, 2017 10:22AM
First time I ever played was two years ago... and that was the ONLY time I played. I think it was a YAHOO league... only my immediate family. My youngest daughter won... and I was the only one in the family that paid her. So I don't think it's a stretch to think that if we have a Family Fantasy League again this year, (we're thinking about it), and I happen to win... I'm not going to make much money.

I have to admit that I 'kind' of enjoyed it. I never did really understand it, or learn much about strategy... but it definitely kept me up to date with various teams and players. I'm bad at drafting... for instance I'll take Goff over Brady in a heartbeat... no choice, couldn't live with myself if I didn't.

An even better example of my poor drafting strategy... two years ago, (last time we had a Family Fantasy League) I had two Ram's receivers on my team. Not a winning strategy. If memory serves.. I think Gurley, (whom I had), and Donald were the only two that ever won me any points. If your curious, I finished dead last. - JamesJM
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Fantasy Football... my family's rules suck...

JamesJM256August 04, 2017 10:22AM