April 26, 2017 10:43AM
I WISH I could throw like this young lady. Her name in Trinity and she plays for Yosemite, who is in our High School League. She's a JV, played against my grandson, Gavin.

They did just a TERRIBLE job in the video showing her pitch. She is MUCH better than indicated in the video. I think they showed her change-up, sure of it... she HAS a fast ball. In the entire league I would say, (just a rough guess), she is 'mid' talent for the pitchers I've seen... perhaps a bit higher than mid level. Fielding she's among the best WITH the arm to gun it to first. She plays 2nd base.

I've only seen her twice... we'll play them again soon... and she didn't do great at the plate but she DID get a hit, a soft fly just over the SS. BUT... ain't a THING wrong with her swing. It's easy to see. Level, controlled, she makes good contact. I do not think we ever struck her out, (not sure but I don't recall her striking out).

I have no doubt than if our league had a JV all star team, (they don't), she'd be on it, AND as a starter. - JamesJM

Trinity Curtis
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Throw like a girl....

JamesJM335April 26, 2017 10:43AM