Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

There are a few tricks and if you know them your gifts come out beautifully

December 25, 2016 05:58AM
However I am not going to share any of them with you.

So there!!!

Neenerneenerneener. spin tounge smiley

I wrapped all of my presents and all of the presents for my girlie and her two children who have birthdays the day after Christmas and two days after Christmas and it looked like a postcard when I stacked them all up..........don't hate me LOL.

Actually it's because of a great gift I got in my late 20's. I got a "kit" early December as a gift with instructions to open it right away. It was awesome. Several rolls of paper that were all beautiful and had different patterns on each side, high quality pretty thick paper. Fantastic ribbons and tools for shredding and cutting them, and the paper too. Plus lots of tape including double sided tape. And........a little booklet with instructions on how to properly wrap a present and some cool stuff to do with ribbons and so on. It was a great gift.

I'll give you one hint..........well two. Most of the time people use TOO MUCH paper and if you want the cleanest look use two sided tape.

Maybe next year!!!

In the meantime you can Google some videos and learn some cool stuff. Especially with wine bottle wrapping.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Forget DaVinci, Rembrandt, how do women...

JamesJM489December 23, 2016 02:10PM

Re: Forget DaVinci, Rembrandt, how do women...

MamaRAMa258December 23, 2016 02:33PM

HEY, I've seen one of those....

JamesJM233December 23, 2016 02:37PM

Re: HEY, I've seen one of those....

MamaRAMa274December 23, 2016 02:51PM

Have I ever mentioned...

JamesJM236December 23, 2016 03:02PM

I wrap GREAT till.............

Ramgator394December 23, 2016 03:29PM

There are a few tricks and if you know them your gifts come out beautifully

LesBaker276December 25, 2016 05:58AM

I actually wrap pretty good...