September 05, 2016 09:38AM
hell.

Still don't know how one of my credit cards was hacked but thanks to a charge alert we caught it on the first fraudulent attempt. Then while on the phone with the customer rep, after shutting down the card, 4 more fraudulent transactions came in. Mostly South Africa.

So on top of taking video of the games then editing and uploaded them to the website I had to deal with the Credit Card.

funny thing about the credit card hacked, BTW... it was used only for a few accounts, all of them 'name' companies. Netflix. DirecTV. Apple ID. Ebay. TigerDirect. Those 5, no more, I don't use it when out and about... like restaurants, gas, etc. So one of those places has a problem... UNLESS... they hacked 1Password or Google Wallet but if that was the case all my credit cards would show fraudulent activity today, I would think.

By the way.. MM's lost. PW's lost. JR's lost. SR's lost.. not a good weekend for us. banghead But our Varsity and JV's both won. I don't recall all 4 of our teams in youth football losing all their games in one weekend before...although no score is kept in MM's... but whew, they scored a LOT of TD's... like maybe 12? crying smiley
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Hacked Credit Card and Youth Football made this weekend...

JamesJM862September 05, 2016 09:38AM

Last time I had a card..

sstrams490September 05, 2016 10:12AM

LOL...

JamesJM521September 05, 2016 10:32AM