Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

SOOOOOO happy for my Wife, at last night's Billy Currington concert!

June 09, 2024 09:43AM
FIRST.....Gotta remove my foot from my mouth because I was on here a month ago, raising almighty hell about the ticket prices. WELL, it turned out worth every penny. We were on the floor / Pit area. Got some great video and photos AAAAAAND Billy signed my Wife's hat. She was so giddy and happy it made me very happy. We did the Pit a year and a half ago and he signed maybe 20 autographs because they had a show the next night and had to get on the road. Last night??? I salute Currington. He spent a solid 40 minutes signing all sorts of stuff from the stage. I know he was tired because it was BRUTALLY hot. My Wife hopped up n down like a 16 year old as he took her hat. What made it better was it was his third pass by her. There were tons of people on the first two and luckily it thinned out. I salute the folks who got their autographs and cleared out. Many did. But I know last night made my Wife's YEAR. She has LOVED LOVED Billy Currington for a long time. By the way, he puts on a GREAT show!
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

SOOOOOO happy for my Wife, at last night's Billy Currington concert!

Ramgator58June 09, 2024 09:43AM