Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Don't think he was happy

April 16, 2024 03:16PM
He was a bright guy but just too many hours of his day was taken up by his OCD. Ended up costing him his job. Just a few of the things he did....

Carried around a small set of scissors would get down on his hand and knees to cut any long carpet hairs he found.

Sent a fellow employee out side with a wet vac to vacuum up any standing water in the flower beds because he was worried the automatic sprinklers had put out too much water.

Found a black scuff mark on the lunch room floor so rounded up every employee in the company with black souled shoes and had them scuff their shoes on the ground to see if any of them left a mark.

Was convinced microwave popcorn would damage the ventilation system so he had all the popcorn buttons on the lunch room microwaves blacked out and all the instructions about popcorn in the manuals that came with them blacked out.

Called me at my parents house on Thanksgiving (not sure how he got the number) to ask if any equipment was damaged from a power outage the night before we all left for Holiday break. Spent 30 min. trying to explain to him that I'm sure if was fine but until everything was tuned back on I would have no earthly was of knowing.

When I hired into the company I was the only one in my department on night shift so I was given a key to the building and an alarm code. He personally gave me my orientation on what to do in case of an emergency. It took four hours and he covered everything short of what to do if aliens attacked.

One night I was working, it was 10 pm and I thought I saw him out of the corner of my eye. He had come down five hours after his shift had ended and had me help him take all the hallway doors off the hinges and help he saw 1" off the bottom of those doors. Something to do with improving the air flow in the building. Guess it didn't work out like he was wanted because a couple of days later all those doors had a little rubber mud flat at the bottom.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

"Monk" Not my favorite show in the world but when surfing...

Ramgator46April 16, 2024 10:48AM

Re: "Monk" Not my favorite show in the world but when surfing...

SeattleRam25April 16, 2024 12:42PM

I wanna say that'd be a torment but...

Ramgator27April 16, 2024 02:06PM

Don't think he was happy

SeattleRam22April 16, 2024 03:16PM