Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Coachella Concert... and I was more than nervous....

April 14, 2024 07:39PM
my granddaughter is there... with a few friends. I had no idea what the concert was all about. I was told it was a 3 day event and when my granddaughter told me which artists were performing I didn't know any of them. I wasn't comfortable with her being there... but she's 20 now.

Lots of live-streaming going on from the concert. I haven't been following it but my daughter has been. (granddaughters mom). Last night we got a FaceTime from my granddaughter.... about 3 people in front of her were Travis Kelce and Taylor Swift. Yes... Travis and Taylor were in the audience! Now that put me at ease.... at least a little. If Taylor Swift was safe in the audience, and maybe 6' from my granddaughter, I figured my granddaughter was safe... super safe actually.

So this is one HUGE event... like "mega big" (is that the correct terminology?) Google a photo of it. My granddaughter got a BIG surprise. Her favorite recording star is Olivia Rodrigo. Know her? I didn't. Anyway... Olivia was not one of the artists scheduled to perform BUT..... she showed up and surprised the concert goers. My granddaughter nearly passed out when Olivia came on stage..... she sent us a video and she was shedding tears like a Bangladesh Monsoon, tears of joy.

I remember being young, welllll, kind of. Enough to know..... my granddaughter is having the time of her life. - JamesJM
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Coachella Concert... and I was more than nervous....

JamesJM52April 14, 2024 07:39PM