Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: I almost watch that last night....

April 14, 2024 04:37PM
JamesJM
Glass I mean. I found it odd that I had never heard of that movie until seeing it listed on Netflix.

I'm stuck right now.....I'm VERY into 3 TV series? Maybe 4... reason I can't remember is that ALL of them are delayed in streaming their upcoming seasons. It's been a full year since one of them ran. Another has been nearly a year..... and yet another is now 2 months past the date it was supposed to begin... which Mama will know - "The Chosen".

I'm not even sure I'll continue the 2 that haven't begun their next season in a year.

Apparently there are some legal issues preventing the streaming release of The Chosen season 4. The creator, Dallas Jenkins, is frustrated as well. He says it should be sometime within the next THREE months, but there is no confirmed date yet. You can read more about it in an article published just yesterday: [thedirect.com]

We don't watch too many movies lately. Mostly we try to find quality tv series. There are new seasons coming for TV series that we've watched and really like, too. None of them have release dates either: Tulsa King, The Old Man, The Night Agent, Hijack, The Night Manager, Grantchester, You, and Unforgotten,

In the meantime, we finished watching all of Shetland, The Killing, The Knick, Jamestown, and Broadchurch. We are still watching The Good Wife, NYPD Blue, Bones, Tokyo Vice, and we just started Foyles War (8 seasons) yesterday.

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Not a Soccer fan but "Beautiful Game" on NETFLIX is a good movie.

Ramgator44April 14, 2024 03:44AM

You are one movie watching son-of-a-gun.

JamesJM27April 14, 2024 05:15AM

Gotta say, It has been more my Wife on the movie kick.

Ramgator24April 14, 2024 11:07AM

I almost watch that last night....

JamesJM18April 14, 2024 11:58AM

More movies!! Caught the end of "Footloose". I don't know why but.....

Ramgator25April 14, 2024 01:10PM

MamaRAMa24April 14, 2024 04:37PM

JamesJM28April 15, 2024 06:47AM