Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I'm not sure sushi is officially on my current diet....

March 27, 2024 07:26AM
However.... since it's my granddaughters birthday and it's her request to go to "Wasabi Off The Hook" for dinner, (sushi restaurant), I hereby decree that sushi is, indeed, officially part of my diet foods. And while I'm at it.... I'm also adding:

$13
Hibiscus Dream
blue chair coconut rum, st. germain elderflower, monin hibiscus, pink lemonade & fresh blueberries

Funny thing....I had to reach 60 years of age before I could get down one of those sweet and fancy adult beverages. Before 60 I couldn't stand them... today? "Bring 'em on".

I am mentally preparing myself to NOT order either Ahi Tuna or Scallops.... I give myself about a 3% chance of succeeding. There are only a couple of things on a seafood menu that will make me pass over Ahi Tuna and Scallops - - - - make that three (but one is impossible these days)..... Albacore (impossible and not on any menus that I'm aware of), Razor Clams, Steamed Mussels.

I honestly believe I could eat Razor Clams and Mussels every single day for the rest of my life. Hmmmm, wondering if Steve has made it this far in my post before upchucking. laughing smiley
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

I'm not sure sushi is officially on my current diet....

JamesJM75March 27, 2024 07:26AM

I LOVE great sushi

ferragamo7930March 27, 2024 05:29PM

Wife and I love Dynamite Rolls. Especially her.

Ramgator25March 28, 2024 12:44AM

It was disappointing.....

JamesJM27March 28, 2024 05:34AM