Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

YAWN!!! I was offered a Pass to watch them PRACTICE?? at The Players Championship..

March 14, 2024 02:53AM
In Ponte Vedra (JUST South of Jax Beach) I politely declined. Lemme tell ya........I would not want to be at the 18th hole on the last round even if it was Tiger Woods vs Nicolas! But if I'm ever spotted at a Golf Tournament. ESPECIALLY watching them PRACTICE???? Call the Cops because I have been abducted. On top of that, I could not tell you the name of ANY Golfer out there.

I WILL SAY..........SOMEDAY, I do wanna go and be that guy on Happy Gilmore who heckles Golfers with.....Yooou @#$%&!!

I tell ya....The TPC is a HUGE event for the area. I just don't get it. The Local News does live reports and Weather reports at 6 AM from the course. Yesterday, they gave a 2 minute report of the course condition during PRACTICE rounds. They also mentioned all the beer and merchandise being sold......$16 beers and $70 Polo shirts?? No thanks.

Yes...... I hate Golf. LOL
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

YAWN!!! I was offered a Pass to watch them PRACTICE?? at The Players Championship..

Ramgator60March 14, 2024 02:53AM