Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Having connections...

February 29, 2024 09:21PM
I have a few. Not enough, but some. Tonight was our annual Crab dinner at our Italian Club. It is, put simply, the greatest meal you'll ever experience. My granddaughter cannot attend... too young. So in years past I buy a platter of crab and bring it home for her. Not this year, they didn't allow it. Costs are so high now they can't do it anymore.

So at my table were a congressman, a couple restaurant owners, that's it. I couldn't sit with my family because they sold out and I was tardy getting tickets. At my table I announced, "My granddaughter depends on this. I bring her crab every year... this year?"..... barely got the words out of my mouth and the congressman passed me an aluminum container the bread had come in... "Use this"... and everyone at my table began handing me crab. laughing smiley I brought home enough crab to feed at least half of the Ram's roster.

Home now and my granddaughter is the belle of the ball. laughing smiley Enough crab that I'll have some for lunch tomorrow....welll... if there is any left, which is unlikely. laughing smiley
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Having connections...

JamesJM87February 29, 2024 09:21PM

No steak?

sstrams36March 01, 2024 03:01AM

Re: Having connections...

JoeMad45March 01, 2024 07:21AM

ciopinno is a rare treat indeed.....

JamesJM28March 01, 2024 01:28PM