Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Neil DeGrasse Tyson.... this guy cracks me up...

February 27, 2024 11:25AM
Extremely knowledgeable man.... can be entertaining..... AND... has the maturity level of a 3rd grader, if that. laughing smiley

So if you're a fan... I'm not really putting him down here. I have enjoyed some of this talks. But he is childishly immature... beyond doubt. I'm not going to post links, you can look this up if you wish, and I'm certain you'll find that I'm quite right about this. May be hard to find the right youtube however because I doubt the topic of the youtube will be what I'm about to discuss:

Regarding Pluto, the EX-Planet. Not sure Neil was part of demoting Pluto or not.... my guess is that it was a scientific decision they come up with at some big science hootenanny. laughing smiley But as for Neil...

He mentions it somewhat often.... I've seen him do so several times. And each time.... I nearly piss myself laughing... why? Because of the glee, the air of superiority, the cackling laughter he indulges in by informing us 'little brains' that we can't refer to Pluto as a planet any more. It's 3rd grade level, "Ha ha my Mom let me stay up til' 10pm" demeanor. And he is blissfully unaware of his immature demeanor.

And here I have to plead guilty.... I admit it, it's comforting for me to see such a brilliant scientist regress to pre-puberty maturity. I'm sure if anyone pressed him on it he would eventually retort with "Oh yeah? Well your Mama wears army boots". laughing smiley
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Neil DeGrasse Tyson.... this guy cracks me up...

JamesJM62February 27, 2024 11:25AM

Not a big fan

SeattleRam31February 27, 2024 11:35AM

My favorites....

JamesJM19February 27, 2024 11:44AM