Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Fame

January 09, 2024 10:00AM
As I get older I'm more and more impressed by the really famous people that don't lose their minds. I mean when everyone you come in contact with tells you how amazing you are it has to be hard to stay sane.

Even though I couldn't name one of her songs I've been very impressed at how down to earth Taylor Swift seems to be. As far as I understand she's as famous as Elvis ever was and is worth over a billion dollars. I read something about Kelce's mom commenting how down to earth she is and during one of the games she went around picking up all the trash in their suite and put it in the trash.

By comparison you hear talk show hosts like Graham Norton who had a guest that demanded ten dressing rooms or Katy Perry's who had her 45 page rider leaked on line. That's 45 pages of demands that have to met before she will appear anywhere.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Any of you ever catch all of the Youtube videos of Corey Feldman making a fool of himself?

Ramgator104January 09, 2024 05:04AM

The two Corey's...

JamesJM37January 09, 2024 07:19AM

Hollywood Child Molesters. Sometimes, I have wondered if he was looking for attention..

Ramgator28January 09, 2024 08:15AM

Fame

SeattleRam33January 09, 2024 10:00AM

Same here...

JamesJM26January 09, 2024 10:18AM