Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

UUUGH! Came up on me quick. Gotta go to a Wedding this Saturday! UUUGHH!!!!

December 11, 2023 10:54AM
I like Weddings as much as I do Funerals. BOTH have become over priced Circuses. ESPECIALLY Weddings! Plus......I HATE wearing a suit!!!! It's up in St Simons Island Georgia. About an hour and a half drive from here. THANK GOD we are just driving up and coming back afterwards. As usual, I'll be sitting there with a dumb grin, like I'm THRILLED to be there. But in my head, I'll hear Archie Bunker's voice......OH GEESH! Can we go now, ehhh???

I am ALL for simplicity. I like simple Weddings at a Church and maybe a small backyard cookout to follow. But that crap with Photographers that RAPE people, a band, a cake that is a car payment?? Just a waste IMO.

NOT a fan of Wedding Photographers after what my ex went through. She hired a "FRIEND of her family". We Wed in May 1997. Her Dad was dying from lung failure. There was indeed a great photo of her dancing with her Dad. He passed on New Year's Eve 97. She asked to order a 8X10 copy of that photo. That POS wanted to charge her close to $ 100. He was a POS......and I told him.

LOLOLOL I swear I'm not being a Grumpy SOB. I just hate seeing young people get fish hooks in their mouths .
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

UUUGH! Came up on me quick. Gotta go to a Wedding this Saturday! UUUGHH!!!!

Ramgator64December 11, 2023 10:54AM