Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I hate when she wins....

December 07, 2023 01:17PM
my wife, I mean. My wife loves game shows. All of them. Actually, it's an obsession.

I think I've mentioned before that I do not like game shows. None of them. Yes, there was a time, much earlier in life, when I watched a few but today I cannot stand them. It's an obsession.

So I'm constantly walking thru the living room and having my wife stop me to watch something about to occur on some game show, perhaps to answer a question being asked. My reaction is always the same... "For 100th gajjioneth time I DO NOT CARE". It does no good... she will never stop doing it.

So today... maybe YOU were watching the show? Don't ask me which show because I have no idea.... but my wife stops me, "Answer this question".... to which I gave my stock reply, see above.

"No", my wife implores, "You'll like this one". I refute her, "Like hell I will"..... which doesn't deter her in the least... she asks, "What did the Rams put on the Hollywood Sign?".

Damn. DAMN DAMN DAMN. She has captured my attention. I answered her, correctly... know the answer? I'll allow you to answer yourself and won't reveal the answer.. not the point of this message anyway.

After answering, (big mistake), my wife declares, "See, if you'd watch my game shows you'd like them". She has trapped me.... I can't say, "Like I hell I will" because I just took time to answer a question.

Well... it really doesn't matter... having answered, even if I hadn't, nothing would have changed. Next time I pass thru the living room she'll continue, unabated, for eternity. - JamesJM
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

I hate when she wins....

JamesJM82December 07, 2023 01:17PM

My Wife NEVER wins. And I will DAMN SURE tell her............

Ramgator36December 07, 2023 02:07PM