Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

How did I get talked into this?

November 15, 2023 08:32AM
Where will you celebrate New Year's Eve? I'm going to be in Mile High Stadium watching the Bronco's vs the Chargers. So surely some of you know why? Two grandson's are Bronco fans and two are Charger fans. Since both the Bronco's and Chargers are still 'alive' for the playoffs (even if barely).... two grandsons could leave the game very pleased and the other two not so much.

Also, btw, gonna watch the Nuggets vs OKC Thunder the night before (I know nothing about the NBA). I'm sure you've guessed why... grandsons are Nugget fans, right? Well, you're wrong. They're Thunder fans. All of them. I have no idea how that happened.

This will be my very first NBA game LIVE. I think I'll like it, but we'll see. Doesn't Stan own the Nuggets? Maybe he'll be at the game and if so I'll let him know we're not pleased with our Ram's season this year. I'm sure he follows me on this board so who should I tell him to draft in 2024?

Oh... and all of my family except those in England are going.... 11 of us. Booking was a nightmare.

I've been to Denver, several times actually... but always passing thru. So I know almost nothing about Denver. Art Museum? Ehh, maybe. History Museum? I'll think about it. Combo Steak-house and micro-brewery? Yes... that's it. If I want Art I can always peruse the display in my hotel lobby and if I want history I can strike up a conversation with the WalMart greeter guy.

So I'm off to Denver on Dec. 28th. Rams are playing the Giants while I'm in Mile High.... bet I'm the only guy in Mile High logged on to Ramsrule's Game Time Forum... wanna bet? - JamesJM
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

How did I get talked into this?

JamesJM96November 15, 2023 08:32AM

Christmas Motif.... little early but oh well... Attachments

JamesJM38November 15, 2023 08:46AM

Very Cool.

ScRAM38November 15, 2023 05:37PM

Dazzle Jazz Bar......

roman1836November 15, 2023 10:31AM

Thanks, Roman...

JamesJM34November 15, 2023 10:51AM

Denver Art Museum....