Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Feeding America.org television commercial

October 14, 2023 05:13PM
While watching the Kentucky-Missouri football game tonight on the SEC Network, during a commercial break, this particular Feeding American.org commercial was shown back-to-back... FOUR times. As soon as the commercial ended, they showed it again and when that commercial ended, they showed it again. It was like Groundhog Day. Then there were 2 other commercials for different products shown. But I'll be doggone that this same FeedingAmerica.org commercial was shown TWICE more in the same commercial segment. So, it was aired SIX.... no joke.. SIX times during the same commercial break. Un-fricking believable. I've never in my life seen the same commercial aired in the same segment so many times. I noticed this same commercial being shown back-to-back a few weeks ago but I just thought it was something flukey since that just doesn't usually happen.

I understand the message of eradicating hunger but to play ANY commercial back-to-back, over and over and over during the same commercial break is more than overkill. It's just downright A-N-N-O-Y-I-N-G.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/14/2023 05:32PM by MamaRAMa.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Feeding America.org television commercial

MamaRAMa103October 14, 2023 05:13PM

Plus why not just use that money..

sstrams63October 14, 2023 08:32PM

Re: Feeding America.org television commercial

SeattleRam82October 14, 2023 08:52PM

I bet it was a glitch. About a year ago.....

Ramgator60October 15, 2023 04:35AM

Re: I bet it was a glitch. About a year ago.....

MamaRAMa63October 15, 2023 05:08AM

What REALLY REALLY gets on my nerves... %^%$^%@$$ ATTORNEY ADS!!!

Ramgator74October 15, 2023 04:40AM

It's likely because the purchaser of the air time

waterfield53October 18, 2023 10:03AM