Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Never thought I'd see sstrams as a mortal enemy...

October 04, 2023 09:20AM
But I do.... and I think you will see him as a mortal enemy as well. You see....

Steve HATES the Cowboys.... or wait, hate isn't a strong enough word. Steve sees the Cowboys like the rest of us see the Niners.... how does one describe that type of 'hate'? I guess you can't really, it's something felt and not labeled.

Steve lives in Texas... has detested the Cowboys since... well, time out of mind. Soooooo " I GET IT". It makes PERFECT sense.... I don't like them either... probably none of you do either.

Now I could be wrong but my guess is Steve simply cannot bring himself to root for the Cowboys.... and that even when playing the Niners.

My guess? Steve hates this match-up with a passion that the rest of us can only imagine. So much so... that I'd say, furthermore, that Steve is not of sound mind right now.... won't be until the Cowboy vs Niners game is over... and even then I think he'll need to be placed on Injured Reserve for the next... ohhh, I dunno, month?

My point: WE gotta cut Steve some slack this week.... he simply can NOT be himself right now. It's possible that his wife has padlocked him in his room as he's probably not safe to be out in public at this time. I happen to know that Steve's wife is a very wise and intelligent woman.... she may be pulling that stunt like the A TEAM used on Mr. T to get him on a plane. IOW, keeping him drugged until Monday.

Could be we won't hear from Steve for a while as his wife has probably removed his computer and all pointy objects from his home. This to protect the furniture and windows.

I'm sure of it, in fact... if I wasn't I would NEVER post this: - - "GO COWBOYS"... because if I thought there was the slightest chance Steve was able to read that I wouldn't dare take the chance.... because if he did read those two words I could just possibly be brought up on criminal charges for incitement. - JamesJM
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Never thought I'd see sstrams as a mortal enemy...

JamesJM169October 04, 2023 09:20AM

Oh you are in sooooo much trouble, Jimmy...

sstrams84October 04, 2023 09:38AM

The only acceptable outcome

LesBaker55October 07, 2023 03:22AM

I could live with that..

sstrams55October 07, 2023 07:26AM

Re: Never thought I'd see sstrams as a mortal enemy...

SeattleRam86October 04, 2023 09:44AM

I love you, man.....

sstrams77October 04, 2023 09:56AM

Re: Never thought I'd see sstrams as a mortal enemy...

Aries87October 06, 2023 01:47AM

Awesome... Let go party Aries..

sstrams66October 06, 2023 01:44PM

What????! Where's gator when ya need him???........lol.......nm

Arkansas Ram55October 07, 2023 06:39AM

In hiding.. practicing his comedic routine..

sstrams53October 07, 2023 07:26AM

Hey! That reminds me!! I put one of these on my head. It was REALLY..... Attachments

Ramgator65October 09, 2023 01:32PM

Sorry Jimmy.. I say that while giggling..

sstrams61October 09, 2023 09:42AM