Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Those endless shots are targeted for the same people who screw up Super Bowl Parties!

October 02, 2023 02:49PM
The ones that CANNOT shut their YAPPERS when the game is on because they are talking about the clothes worn by the National Anthem singer. I tried Super Bowl Parties twice SB 34 and 36. NEVER EVER again! I hosted SB 34......McNair is driving at the end and my ex calls me into the other room....."Cathy is looking for a straw. Do we have any straws???" I glared at the Yappers in the Dining Room and just turned around. SB 36. My friend hosted. THAT Party had about 35 people there. Four of us......FOUR!!!!!.....watched the game. There was soooo much noise! Luckily my bud set up a TV OUTSIDE! I WAS PISSED!! The ended did not help.

Yeah....That's why I hate the Taylor Swift "LOOK AT ME!!!!" crap! Just a STUPID distraction. It goes hand n hand with why I think modern Broadcasts SUCK!
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Did anyone else grow tired of the Swift/Kelce camera pans and comments last night?

NewMexicoRam75October 02, 2023 02:32PM

My guess is..

sstrams43October 02, 2023 02:38PM

Those endless shots are targeted for the same people who screw up Super Bowl Parties!

Ramgator42October 02, 2023 02:49PM

Re: Did anyone else grow tired of the Swift/Kelce camera pans and comments last night?

SeattleRam49October 02, 2023 02:51PM

TONS of big Celebs go to games. This crap is just silly.

Ramgator44October 02, 2023 03:32PM

IMO it was humiliatingly juvenile of the NFL....

JamesJM43October 02, 2023 03:15PM