Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

They really need to play ALL High School games, here in Jacksonville, on SaturDAYS!

September 23, 2023 05:09AM
Just last night, there was AAAAAANOTHER massive fan brawl at a game. The second one this season, only a month in. 3 weeks ago, there was a shooting. EVERY year for the last 10-12 years, Jacksonville has 2-3 incidents. About 7 years ago, there were THREE that involved gun fire. This is what happens when Bleeding Hearts don't allow lumber to be laid on a$$es. I graduated in 1985. In those days?? If you showed your a$$ AT ALL during games, there'd be hell to pay....With the Schools and WORSE.....Parents. These days, ENTITLED "Parents" wanna know WHY their little sweet n innocent was handcuffed after starting a riot or involved in one. I swear, I get SOOO sick of the same old stories. About 8 years ago, we had a Semi Reunion at my Wife and I's High School at a Friday Night game. The pre game reunion was .....ok. But the game?? 5-6 minutes into the 1st quarter, I told my Wife..... "Lets get the hell outta here!" The very next week, 8 shots were fired from the Bleachers with about two thousand people around. I will never go to another High School game.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

They really need to play ALL High School games, here in Jacksonville, on SaturDAYS!

Ramgator105September 23, 2023 05:09AM