Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I try not to think about it too much but....

September 14, 2023 06:43AM
As time goes on, the more I think about it, the more I think something really smells about that day. I have ZERO clue what sort of conclusion was trying to be achieved but I have several questions.......THREE buildings falling in a perfect straight line........I have never once seen aircraft debris in Pennsylvania.......And maybe the one thing I question the most..The Pentagon. THE heart n soul of our entire Military and National Security and that one half second shot is the OOOOOONLY camera footage?? I find that EXTREMELY hard to believe. There should have been multiple views from the Pentagon property along with surrounding businesses. I also question what appears to be a Military style radar bump on the belly of the second plane to hit WTC. Used to see them while I was in the USAF all the time. Have never seen them on a commercial plane. I'm not slamming my fist on the table and saying I KNOW there was some sort of conspiracy, but I DO have some strong questions about what I mentioned.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Spent the last two day watching 9-11 documentaries

SeattleRam132September 13, 2023 04:43PM

I try not to think about it too much but....

Ramgator81September 14, 2023 06:43AM