Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Getting used to new mattress....

September 09, 2023 07:46AM
It's been so long I can't even guess when the last time was that we had new mattresses.... now we do. Just finished placing them on our beds and I'm now lying on it for the first time.

Ummmm, I don't know... very different.... I think it's going to take some time to get used to this. At first it felt like my head was going down... but then I realized my old mattress was indented in the middle so my head was actually going up on the old mattress... now I'm flat and it's weird. laughing smiley BUT..here's the thing... I'm the least particular person on the face of the earth when it comes to where I sleep. My wife is particular, however, so I can see trouble on the horizon.... and an exchange until it's "right". laughing smiley

We got the.... I think it's called "memory foam"... actually no, it's some type of hybrid. I got the 'medium' firmness because, well, I had no idea what to get. It feels 'soft' to me but what do I know?

Well, as you may remember I have 7 grandkids.... so will I miss our old pee stained mattresses? laughing smiley Yeah, probably. Can't say the grandkid's pee'ing is a good memory but it is a fond one... now that it's not happening anymore. laughing smiley
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Getting used to new mattress....

JamesJM147September 09, 2023 07:46AM

Re: Getting used to new mattress....

SeattleRam52September 09, 2023 09:39AM

SAME boat!

Ramgator56September 09, 2023 12:41PM

In about a year...maybe two, I'm SERIOUSLY gonna find out about Holiday Inn Express..

Ramgator60September 09, 2023 12:45PM